Sunday, September 18, 2005

Blue Fish Bistro

Blue Fish Bistro, Bend Oregon --

Went here again last night. I really, really love this restaurant. This time I tried the seared marlin (swordfish) on a bed of linguine with a chantrelle mushroom buerre blanc (that's butter-wine sauce for those that aren't in the know). PERFECT! The chef (Matt?) can do no wrong! Add three glasses of nummy yummy wine and I was flying high! We walked to Goody's afterwards to get the visiting 11-year-old some regular ol' icecream (which is anything BUT "regular"), and then cruised downtown. Seemed to me that every restaurant was doing a grand business, even though I was told that it's the "Slow Time". Fat and happy. I need to climb the Butte this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home