Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bend Oregon Restaurants

Bend, Oregon Restaurants --

Okay, so here we begin. Bend, Oregon is the place. Food is the topic. There are more restaurants here per capita than in Palm Springs, California. We've got everything from the four-pound, two-dollar burrito to the two-ounce filet for fifty bucks. From the Wine Spectator to the Wine-O, Bend, Oregon has got edibles and drinkables to brag about. That's why I'm here, that's why I came.

My name's BrENDa. No, not really. But that's what I'll go by. I eat out about seven times a week here in Central Oregon. Most restaurant owners know me, and most (smart) servers in this area see me coming. I'm a big tipper. Not because I have to, but because of Barma. That's Bar Karma to those of you that are not in the know. My husband is in the "business" -- that is, he works in a restaurant. I won't tell you if he's an owner, a server, a bartender, a busser, or a janitor -- just that we believe firmly in Barma. And trust me, it's served us well.

On to the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home