Saturday, July 16, 2005

Blue Fish Bistro

Blue Fish Bistro, Bend Oregon --

This new restaurant is absolutely amazing. We went here last night and were just blown away by the food, service, and presentation. I found PERFECT flavors and the presentation of each dish was top notch.

First, the Ahi Firecrackers or the Seared Scallops for an appetizer, and for our entrees, the seared halibut in a lemon thyme buerre blanc and the hoisen seafood noodle bowl -- truly magnificent! I cannot say enough about this newbie to Bend. Even though we were stuffed, we overheard our neighbors moaning over their dessert, so we ordered the tiramisu.

Bottom line? It should be named "Orgasmic Tiramisu" because it was so creamy, so sweet, so perfect -- I wanted to rub it all over myself like a harlot. I had to jog twice as far this morning to work it off, but it was OH SO WORTH IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home