Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chez BrENDa

My House, Bend Oregon --

I can't believe how GOOD I'm being! I haven't eaten out since the first of the month -- am on a diet. I'm getting pretty creative in the kitchen, though. Blackened Ahi, broiled cajun salmon, vegan spaghetti... so many dishes I've never made before! I get one cheat meal every 7 to 10 days, so I'm sure that we'll use that for our dining out priveleges. It will be Anthony's this Tuesday. I'm already planning it.

I'm doing the new "Body Restorations" plan - conducted at Aspire Health & Fitness in Bend. Have you seen their ads in the Bulletin? "Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror in 12 weeks and giggling." We'll see. It cost a lot more money than I planned on spending, but I figure it'll even out to what I normally spend eating out almost every day.

So once I lose these 20 pounds, I can go back to eating out every day, right? :o)

Look for my HUGE Cheat Meal review on Wednesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I work out at Aspire. I figure body res is like South Beach Diet and working out so that's what I'm doing. We should do some cardio together sometime.

3:28 PM  
Blogger BrENDa said...

WOW! Insta-post! Nice job, Shannon.

Cardio. I hate cardio. And I hate watching those cute blonde ponytails on the tiny gals bouncing around on the eliptical machines. Those machines make me feel like I've had too much wine and am trying to balance on a tightwire -- like I'm going to fall on my face!

My trainer told me that after our workout today, I'll be cussing her out when I try to pee because my legs are going to burn so bad I won't be able to squat. Nice.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not acceptable. We want more reviews. Now.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home